The Rotaract Club of Casper: Young Professionals Network’s mission is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of leadership, friendship and service.
Rotaract of Casper is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women. We provide and encourage a variety of opportunities throughout each month which promote volunteerism, professional development, networking, and friendship within our community and around the world. Rotaract of Casper’s primary purpose is to provide service to our community, and encourage professional development for successful careers. We strive to be a positive resource for the community.
To name a few, Rotaract of Casper has professionals from the finance, banking, insurance, marketing, government, politics, entrepreneur, education, legal, art, and human resource industries. Group members are ages 21-40.
The goals of Rotaract of Casper: Young Professionals Network are:
- To develop professional and leadership skills;
- To emphasize respect for the rights of others and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful occupations;
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and the world
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsoring Rotary clubs;
- To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary.